Transformers Prime: Optimus Prime (Voyager)



I wasn't fond on this figure at first. After seeing a few reviews and some episodes on youtube, I can see it being very unique. And also I thought it would be cool if the series is in metallic.



So, here's my take on this Prime. I like how he's all metallic now compare to the before.

Optimus is just a straight repaint here. Many different coatings of paint to achieve this finishing which I'm quite happy about.
He was pre-shaded as shown in some pictures. Very mild shading but it's visible from arm length onwards.

Hope you guys like him.

More pictures available on my Facebook page >>Here<<




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Box 1 Image 1 Box 1 Image 2 Box 1 Image 3 Box 1 Image 4 Box 1 Image 5
Box 2 Image1 Box 2 Image 2 Box 2 Image 3
Box 3 Image 1 Box 3 Image 2 Box 3 Image 3
Box 4 Image 1 Box 4 Image 2 Box 4 Image 3
Box 5 Image 1 Box 5 Image 2 Box 5 Image 3

Copyright © 2010 Jicco Custom All Rights Reserved

Original Design by Dzignine Customized by Jicco