TF: Prime Soundwave (RID)

TFP Soundwave have got be top 3 soundwave in my book. He's lack of speech in the series make him very unique.

I started off this project thinking of screen accuracy. After going through almost 100 screen shots and countless replay, something strike and I go with the color that is in my head, the soundwave that I'd love to see.

So here it is, after 2 weeks of research and painting, this is my version of soundwave.

I think this is to-date, the most layering that I've done on a deluxe figure. Many layers of shadings and highlights applied all the while blending them as natural as I could.

Hope you guys like it.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Box 1 Image 1 Box 1 Image 2 Box 1 Image 3 Box 1 Image 4 Box 1 Image 5
Box 2 Image1 Box 2 Image 2 Box 2 Image 3
Box 3 Image 1 Box 3 Image 2 Box 3 Image 3
Box 4 Image 1 Box 4 Image 2 Box 4 Image 3
Box 5 Image 1 Box 5 Image 2 Box 5 Image 3

Copyright © 2010 Jicco Custom All Rights Reserved

Original Design by Dzignine Customized by Jicco